Electronic copy of RPR can be found at Real Property Return Form
As indicated last year, you will receive your Real Property Return (RPR) by e-mail until further notice. Asset list will also be included within these e-mails. Please review the attached list and make corrections as needed.
You may file your completed paperwork by either e-mail or regular US postal mail for the 2016 tax year.
Use the following e-mail address to submit your filing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, the 2015 Oregon Legislative session adopted changes to the real and personal property assessment and tax laws. The following changes are effective January 1, 2016 for the 2016 tax year.
- House Bill 2484 amended ORS 308.290:
- Real and Personal Property filing deadline is now March 15.
- All filing extensions have been eliminated.
- House Bill 2484 amended ORS 308.296:
- Returns filed after March 15 but on or before June 1, is subject to a 5% late filing penalty.
- Returns filed after June 1, but on or before August 1, is subject to a 25% late filing penalty.
- Returns filed after August 1, or not at all, are subject to a 50% late filing penalty.
Include Link to DOR website with RPR
Link to DOR website